Chapel is a distinctive diamond ring from the 1940's made from 14k white gold centering a 0.55ct EGL certified Old European cut diamond with H color and VS1 clarity. Two crescent like scrolls covered in pave set diamonds hug this bright center diamond and top it off with an additional complementary ring accented simply with two round diamonds. Size 6.25.
Questions about sizing? See our size guide
After the U.S. began its recovery from the Great Depression in the late 1930’s, Hollywood and all its glamour became the influence of Retro jewelry. Retro designs are often big, bold, bright, and three-dimensional.
free U.S. shipping
free returns & exchanges
free ring sizing with purchase