Marriage marks the beginning of a beautiful story. Shouldn’t you commemorate the moment with a remarkable piece of jewelry? At Trumpet & Horn, we believe in engagement rings that possess a unique piece of history. With a selection of vintage and vintage-inspired rings, we allow our customers to choose classic engagement ring styles that inspire a sense of romance and whimsy.
These 5 classic engagement ring styles are among some our most popular choices. Inspired by the Edwardian, Victorian, and Art-Deco ring styles, these pieces add a unique touch to any couple’s romantic journey.
1. Meridian: This remarkable ring features a 1.06ct old European cut diamond set in a 18k yellow gold. Inspired by beautiful vintage pieces, this ring is simple yet elegant. The ring features an eight prong crown setting, and the ring’s shoulders are enhanced with ten regal single cut diamonds. The Meridian is sure to add a spark of sophistication to your engagement.
2. Surrey: Meet Surrey, the Edwardian-inspired engagement ring made from platinum and featuring a 1.05ct diamond. The diamond is graded F color and VS2 clarity, making it a standout in this gorgeous ring. In addition, Surrey features two baguette cut diamonds on either side of the shining center stone, and twelve single cut diamonds lining the ring’s shoulders. The combination of these beautiful diamonds creates an overall aesthetic reminiscent of old-world romance.
3. Ridgecrest: For authentic Art Deco beauty, look no further than Ridgecrest. This ring, engraved with a 1934 date, is made from platinum and centers a box-set .51ct old European cut diamond with graded 1 color and VS1 clarity. The beauty of this center diamond is only emphasized by the six single cut diamonds lining the ring’s shoulders, creating a unique piece of jewelry that exemplifies elegance and grace.
4. Austell: The Austell ring personifies elegance, bringing an unforgettable touch to your proposal. This lovely, Victorian era ring is made from 14k rose gold and is centered with a .67ct diamond with O-P color and Sl1 clarity. This magnificent gem is showcased in a six prong crown-like setting, and further made special with it’s detailed scroll design on the sides, made by hand engraving. For a truly unique wedding ring that combines airy sophistication with subtle luxury, consider the Austell.
5. Aurora: This gorgeous ring is of the Retro era. The Aurora is a classic solitaire delicately flanked by a row of three small diamonds on either side of the center .59ct diamond. This delightful ring evokes traditional elegance. Its solitaire setting carefully balances simplicity and intricacy with its stunning diamond band.
With such a wide variety of classic engagement ring styles, Trumpet & Horn makes it simple and exciting to select the piece of jewelry that best fits your vision. To view these styles and more, visit our website. We’re excited to help you find the perfect piece for you and your beloved.